Killer classic content from my virtual mentor. I just can’t help but share these truths!
Here we go…
1. A “normal” person is concerned with protecting his ego. When dealing with a problem he doesn’t really understand, he pretends he understands the contributing factors and doesn’t try to find out what anyone else thinks. A person with a multimillionaire mind asks questions incessantly. He has no ego when it comes to learning. He knows that knowledge is power.
2. A “normal” person has a consumer mentality. He looks at a hot new product and thinks about how he would like to own one. A person with a multimillionaire mind has an entrepreneurial mentality. He looks at it and thinks, “How can I produce this or something similar in my own industry?”
3. A “normal” person is wish-focused. He daydreams about making gobs of money. A person with a multimillionaire mind is reality-based. He is always analyzing his own success and the success of others and wondering how he could learn from it.
4. A “normal” person, when confronted with a challenging idea, thinks of all the reasons why it might not work. A person with a multimillionaire mind sees the potential in it and disregards the problems until he has a clear vision of how it might succeed.
5. A “normal” person resists change. A person with a multimillionaire mind embraces it.
6. A “normal” person accepts the status quo. A person with a multimillionaire mind is always looking to make things – even good things – better.
7. A “normal” person reacts. A person with a multimillionaire mind is proactive.
8. A “normal” person looks at a successful business owner and thinks, “That guy’s lucky.” Or “That guy’s a shyster.” A person with a multimillionaire mind thinks, “What’s his secret?” And, “How can I do that?”
Do you agree? Let me know your thoughts on this. Just leave a comment below
Just leave a comment below.
PS1: Do You Want to be Guided in Your Stocks Investment by Me and Bro. Bo Sanchez? Check out www.TrulyRichClub.ph
PS2: Lost on how to start investing in the stock market? Watch my Video course here –> Free Stock Market Investing Online Tutorial
PS3: Learn about online and internet marketing, blogging and earn from it and be mentored by us and live your Dream Laptop Lifetyle. –> Check it out!
Latest posts by Laurent Dionisio (see all)
- 6 Facts You Need to Consider Until You Reach Retirement - August 31, 2017
- Understanding Short-term Savings and Investments - July 25, 2017
- Build a Savings Plan Even If You’re Fifty - July 8, 2017